Direct Debit Instruction
Instruction to your Bank or Building Society to pay by Direct Debit
Originator's Identification Number:
Name and full postal address of your Bank or Building Society Branch
To the Manager
Name(s) of account holders:
Branch Sort Code (from the top right corner of your cheque):
Bank or Building Society account number:
Reference Number: (NKF use only)
Instructions to your Bank or Building Society
Please pay National Kidney Federation Direct Debits from the details in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with the NKF, if so details will be passed electronically to my bank or Building Society.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit NKF will notify you 22 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request NKF to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by NKF or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when NKF asks you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Note: Paying by Direct Debit means that your subscription is paid directly to the Federation from your Bank account every 12 months. It saves us administration costs and saves you the trouble of sending a cheque each year. It means you contribute more to our vital activities at no extra cost. Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit instructions for some types of account.