Please help the NKF to make the public aware of Kidney Disease. Obtain the posters you need from the NKF Helpline (0845) 601 02 09 – available in two sizes: A4 and the larger A3. The posters will be sent to you free of charge but you will need to tell the Helpline how and where you intend to use them. All displays of these posters must be legal and with permission. They would be particularly effective in and around Hospitals and public places where people gather. If you cannot wait – then download them now and print them out yourself.
All posters circa 150 kB, PDF except the second, which is JPEG.
- if YOU could not pass urine ever again!
- what you need to do to keep your kidneys healthy
- if YOU had to live without chips, crisps, eggs, bananas, salt, mushrooms, chocolate, or coffee!
- if YOU could only drink one glass of any fluid a day!
- if YOU knew that your kidneys were about to fail!
- POURING two litres of fluid into your tummy!
- if YOU had to spend three days a week connected to a machine!
- WAITING for a transplant!