About Us - Kidney Life
Kidney Life is the magazine of the National Kidney Federation. To receive a free copy (Kidney Life is published four times a year), simply let the NKF know your name and address ( and the name of your own KPA if you have one ). Membership of a KPA is not a requirement for receiving Kidney Life.
- Phoning the Worksop headquarters direct - (01909) 544999, or
- Going to our ‘Contact Us’ page, leaving your name and address and asking to receive Kidney Life..
The information provided will be held by the NKF and your KPA ( if applicable) and no other body.
Click here to download a copy of the Kidney Life poster and ensure that copies are displayed in your renal unit, satellite units and transplant centres in a prominent location.
These articles first appeared in ‘Kidney Life’, with the people below being interviewed by the magazine's editor, Deborah Duval. Many thanks to Deborah for all her work and we hope you find these articles helpful. If you have any comments or questions, please click on the ‘Contact Us’ button above left and fill in the form on that page.
- Jane Atha, Renal Social Worker at the James Cook Hospital in Middlesbrough (added 22 October 2007)
- Carol Aitken - APD and SAPD patient, and husband Ken (added 9 July 2007)
- Patricia Franklin, Senior Clinical Nurse Specialist Psychologist in Transplantation at the Oxford Churchill Renal Unit (added 13 April 2007)
- Di Piechowicz, carer of husband and home haemodialysis patient, Andy (added 28 November 2006)
- Emma Thirlwall, Transplant Coordinator (added 28 November 2006)